As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. HiLetgo #ad
HiLetgo Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Breakout Module Quad-Band 850/900/1800/1900MHz SIM Card Slot Onboard with Antenna 3.7~4.2V #adHiLetgo #ad
- At command interface with "auto baud" detection. The board features compact size and low current consumption. Mini gsm / gprs breakout board is based on sim800l module, supports quad-band GSM/GPRS network, available for GPRS and SMS message data remote transmission.
Ttl serial port for serial port, you can link directly to the microcontroller. With power saving technique, the current consumption is as low as 1mA in sleep mode. It communicates with microcontroller via uart port, supports command including 3GPP TS 27. 007, 27. 005 and simcom enhanced AT Commands.
2. Walfront #ad
5~26V, Development Board Module Kit Fit for 850/900/1800/1900 MHz GPRS/GSM Antenna #adWalfront #ad
- The other power supply port leads to the 3. 7--4. 5v power supply for lithium battery power supply. Computer debugging usb--ttl. Short message service - so that you can send small amounts of data over the network ASCII or hexadecimal.
Class 4 2 w @ 850 / 900 mhz. This module is powered by: 5v-26v, the power supply must be able to supply 2a. Quad-band 850 / 900/ 1800 / 1900 mhz - would work on GSM networks in all countries across the world.
Control via at commands - Standard Commands: GSM 07. 07 & 07. 05 | enhanced commands: SIMCOM AT Commands. Gprs multi-slot class 10/8. After plugging in the motherboard, so the external power supply equipment must be provided.
This module is powered by: 5v-26v, but the usb port can not provide such a large current, the power supply must be able to supply 2A. Gprs mobile station class b. The serial port is perfectly compatible. Computer debugging usb--ttl. The best baud rate for gprs shield communication is 19200 bps 8-n-1 GPRS Shield automatically matches baud rate by default. Compliant to gsm phase 2/2+.
3. Comimark #ad
Comimark 1Pcs GPRS SIM800C GSM Module 5V/3.3V TTL STM32 C51 with Bluetooth and TTS for Arduino #adComimark #ad
- Power input: dc5v or received by a lithium battery input VBAT and GND. If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
Antenna use: ipex antenna interfaces, you can use the version PCB antenna or antenna IPEX-SMA- peppers. Supports mcu level: 5v / 3. 3v for ttl logic such as the common 51 and the arduino is 5v, STM32 is the 3. 3v. Pacakage included: 1pc*sim800c gsm gprs module 5v/3. 3v ttl stm32 c51 with Bluetooth and TTS for Arduino.
4. Comimark #ad
Comimark 2Pcs Smallest SIM800L GPRS GSM Phone Module Card Board Quad-Band Onboard + Antenna #adComimark #ad
- Chip: sim800L. Voltage: 3. 7-4. 2v. Package included: 2 x smallest sim800l gprS GSM Module Card Board Quad-band Onboard + Antenna. Support networks: China Mobile, China Unicom and global quad-band network.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase for any reason, Please Feel Free To Contact Us at the Buyer Center or Support Email, 24/7 Quick Reply.
5. XYGStudy #ad
4G 3G 2G GSM GPRS GNSS HAT Based on SIM7600G-H LTE CAT4 150Mbps Wireless Communication Telephone Call SMS Positioning for Raspberry Pi 4 3 2 Model B B+ Zero W WH Jetson Nano Global Version@XYGStudy #adXYGStudy #ad
- 4g/3g/2g/gsm/gprs/gnss hat for raspberry pi, based on SIM7600G-H. Standard raspberry pi 40pin gpio extension header, supports Raspberry Pi series boards, Jetson Nano.
It is pretty low power consumption. The sim7600g-h 4g hat is a 4g/3g/2g communication and gnss positioning module, which supports LTE CAT4 up to 150Mbps for downlink data transfer.
You can connect this 4g module with computer to surf the Internet, sending SMS, or attach it onto Raspberry Pi to enable functions like 4G high speed connection, global positioning, wireless communication, making telephone call, etc. Part number: sim7600g-h 4G HAT.
6. D-FLIFE #ad
SIM808 Module GSM GPRS GPS Development Board + IPX SMA GSM GPS Antenna Support 2G Network for Arduino Raspberry Pi #adD-FLIFE #ad
- Three power input interface: DC044 interface and V_IN and a lithium battery interface. Sma antenna interface: there is a GSM antenna interface, a GPS antenna interface onboard and a BT antenna interface. Usb interface: this interface is just use to update the firmware of SIM808 module.
Sim808 gsm only works with 2G Network It can send SMS message. When in use, please confirm the toggle switched to the OPEN state near the board inside. This sim808 module is used to open / close the input power supply for the module.
7. Kadimendium #ad
Kadimendium Development Board Module Kit SIM900 Quad-Band Module GPRS/GSM Shield Development Board Module Fit for Arduino #adKadimendium #ad
- Compatible with 3. 3v and 5v microcontrollers:The TTL serial port is compatible with 3. 3v and 5V microcontrollers. Premium quality:this gprs/gsm module is made of high-quality materials and can maintain relatively stable performance for a long period of time.
2 antenna interfaces:This development board module can provide 2 antenna interfaces to meet various needs.
Product and service guarantee:if you have any questions or suggestions about the quad-band module, please feel free to contact us, and we will be at your service at any time. Based on the sim900 module:our gprs/gsm development board is based on the SIM900 module and is compatible with Arduino and its clones.
8. IOTElectronic #ad
GSM/GPRS/GNSS Bluetooth HAT Expansion Board GPS Module SIM868 Compatible with Raspberry Pi 2B 3B Zero Zero W Support Make a Call,Send Messagess,DataTransfer IOT #adIOTElectronic #ad
- Package content 6 pcs: gsm/gprs/gnss hat x1, usb type a plug to micro plug cable x1, bluetooth antenna x1, GSM Antenna x1, GPS External Antenna B x1, RPi screws pack 2pcs x1.
Support gps, glonass, COMPASS, lbs base station positioning, omni-positioning. Supports sms, mms, ftp, http, gprs, dtmf, phone call, email, etc. Compatible with raspberry pi:Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32.
9. DollaTek #ad
DollaTek SIMCOM SIM900 GSM GPRS Quad-Band Modules 2G Development Shield Board for R3 Mega with Antenna #adDollaTek #ad
- Embedded tcp / udp stack - allows you to upload data to a Web server | RTC supported | selectable serial port | Jac speakers and headphones. The shield allows you to get sms, gprs and audio via uart by sending at commands gsm 07.
07, mms, 07. 05 and simcom enhanced to commands. The shield also has the 12 gpios, 2 pwms and an ADC of the SIM900 module They are all 2V8 logic present on board. Application: m2m machine 2 machine applications.
Remote control of appliances. Remote weather Station or Wireless Sensor Network. Vehicle tracking system with a GPS module. Good to learn gsm / gprs mobile phone development, wireless meter reading, smart appliances, control development of remote equipment, ultra long distance control, etc.
Quad-band 850/900/1800/1900 mhz - could work on gsm networks in all countries around the world, work with Uno Mega; only works for 2G networks. Note: this is a new version 64m version, sms support mms: multimedia message and Short Message Service - so it is possible to send small amounts of data over the network ASCII or raw hexadecimal.
10. Botletics #ad
Botletics SIM7000 LTE CAT-M1 NB-IoT Cellular + GPS + Antenna Shield Kit for Arduino SIM7000A #adBotletics #ad
- Detailed documentation, Arduino library, wiki, and code examples on Github + community forum to ask questions. Ultra low-power mode drawing < 8uA, ideal for battery-powered IoT devices + LiPo battery charging.
Kit includes dual flexible LTE/GPS antenna and stacking female header kit. Directly compatible with Arduino Uno, Mega, and Leonardo + easy connection for other logic voltages. Operates on lte cat-m1 and/or nb-IoT technology + GPS + temperature sensor.