As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Weewooday #ad
2 Sets for Raspberry PI Camera 1080P Webcam 5MP OV5647 Sensor Day and Night Vision IR-Cut Video Camera Focus Adjustment for Raspberry Pi RPi 4 3 B B+ 2B 3A+ 2 1 Camera #adWeewooday #ad
- Ir-cut camera: the camera module has day mode and night mode, it can switch automatically between the 2 modes according to the change of light, which helps you to avoide image deviation and get clearer images during the day and night.
Cmos sensor interface: the camera module adopts appropriative CMOS sensor interface CSI, via the CSI bus; A higher bandwidth link that transmits 5 megapixels data from the camera back to the processor. Compatibility: these infrared night vision camera modules are compatible with Raspberry Pi 4/ 3/ 2/ 1 model B/ B +/ a + except Pi Zero/ Zero W.
Infrared fill light: equipped with 2 infrared fill lights, so the camera module allows you to take pictures at night and you don't have to worry about the light; The brightness of infrared light will adjust automatically based on the dark of the circumstances.
Nice performance: the ir-cut video camera not only supports shooting 2592 x 1944 pixel static image but also supports recording [email protected]
, [email protected]
and 640 x 480p 60/90 video; Featuring with 1080P 5MP OV5647 webcam sensor, 5 megapixels and adjustable focal length.
2. DORHEA #ad
3W 850 IR High Power Night Vision Infrared Illuminator with Adjustable Resistor for Raspberry Pi Camera, DORHEA 2 Pcs Infrared LED Light Board Module for Raspberry Pi Camera Night Vision #adDORHEA #ad
- Light-sensing Infrared LED Board. Onboard photoresistor, the ambient light detector. 3w high-power 850 infrared LED, designed to work for Raspberry Pi camera.
Allows adding night vision function to RPi Camera E or RPi Camera F. With adjustable resistor, for controlling the ambient light threshold of toggling the infrared LED.
3. waveshare #ad
MLX90640 IR Array Thermal Imaging Camera Module 32×24 Pixels 55° Field of View Camera with I2C Interface for Raspberry Pi/ArduinoESP32/STM32 #adwaveshare #ad
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage. Adopts mlx90640 far-infrared thermal sensor array, 32×24 pixels. Noise equivalent temperature Difference NETD 01k rms @1hz refresh rate.
Comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/ArduinoESP32/STM32. Communicating via i2c interface, configurable to fast mode up to 1MHz data rate.
|Part Number||MLX90640-D55 Thermal Camera Board|
|Model||MLX90640-D55 Thermal Camera Board|
4. Arducam #ad
Arducam Raspberry Pi HQ Camera, and Pi Zero 2W, Automatic IR-Cut Switching All-Day Image, Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4 Model B, 12.3MP IMX477 Camera Module with CS-Mount Lens, Pi 3/3B+ #adArducam #ad
- Also adopting imx477 sensor for shape image, IR Sensitivity. Application: this raspberry pi hq camera can be used to monitor 3D printer, like facial recognition, and many other vision applications demand IMX477 camera. It can also serve for Artificial Intelligence, high-speed capturing and so on.
Ir-cut：the camera can switch ir-cut filter in and out automatically, supports both day and night vision. Package included: come with a cs-mount lens and two cables, 300mm 15-22 pin cable for pi 1-4 connection and 300mm 22-22 pin cable for Pi 0 and Compute Module connection.
Note: this camera module supports the latest raspberry Pi OS Bullseye released on Jan 28th, 2022 and libcamera apps, not for the previous Raspberry Pi OS Legacy users.
Which can keep you all-day image. Wide compatibility: the imx477 camera module is not only compatible with all models of Raspberry Pi 1, 3 and 4, 2, but also with Raspberry Pi Zero and Zero 2W, which can be easily used with a simple configuration. Raspberry pi hq camera: this camera module offers higher resolution, frame rate 30 [email protected]
, up to 12MP, [email protected]
, vga90 video modes, resolution 4056*3040 pixels, which can deliver better image quality than 8MP.
5. XYG-Module #ad
MLX90640 IR Array Thermal Imaging Camera 32×24 Pixels 110° Field of View I2C Interface 3.3V/5V Compatible with Raspberry Pi ESP32 STM32 @XYGStudy MLX90640-D110 Thermal Camera #adXYG-Module #ad
- This is a 32×24 pixels, 110° field of view, ir array thermal imaging camera, communicating via I2C interface. Noise equivalent temperature difference netd 01k rms @1hz refresh rate, Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.
3v/5v operating voltage, comes with development resources and manual examples for Raspberry Pi/ArduinoESP32/STM32. Adopts mlx90640 far-infrared thermal sensor array, Communicating via I2C interface, 32×24 pixels, configurable to fast mode up to 1MHz data rate.
Due to the small form factor, turn the data into surface temperature of the objects by calculation, it can be easily integrated into miscellaneous industrial or intelligent control applications.
By utilizing the mlx90640 far-infrared thermal sensor array, this module can detect the IR distribution of objects in the field of view, and then generate thermal images. Part number: mlx90640-d110 Thermal Camera. It is compatible with 3. 3v/5v operating voltage, supports host platforms such as Raspberry Pi/ArduinoESP32/STM32, etc.
6. IEights #ad
IEights 13MP Autofocus USB Camera Module 1/3” CMOS IMX214 Sensor with Non-Distortion Lens FOV 75Degree,Support 3840X2880,UVC Compliant,Support Most OS,Mini USB with Cameras,High Speed USB2.0 Webcam #adIEights #ad
- 13mp resolution, [email protected]
and yuv video streaming. Plug-&-play uvc compliant, usb2. 0 camera module with 1 meter USB2. 0 cable.
Mini autofocus lens usb camera can view 8cm-100m long distance, [email protected]
, support [email protected]
, true and no distortion color image.75 degree none-distortion lens with ir-cut [email protected]
for true color day images/videos Does not work with 850nm IR illumination, USB2.
0 high speed low light performance – ideal for any lighting condition. Supported os:win7/8/10, linux, mac, wince and Android with UVC. Size:38x38mm. Embedded with 1/3” cmos Imx214 image sensor for better picture performance.
|Warranty||1 year guarantee|
7. DORHEA #ad
Dorhea for Raspberry Pi 4 B 3 B+ Camera Module Automatic IR-Cut Switching Day/Night Vision Video Module Adjustable Focus 5MP OV5647 Sensor 1080p HD Webcam for Raspberry Pi 2/3 Model B Model A A+ #adDORHEA #ad
- Ir-cut camera -- it's built-in ir-cut camera, automatically switch day and night mode for better and clearer image during the day and night. High quality -- 100% brand new and in good condition, with high quality, great performance, solid construction.
Compatible with raspberry pi camera module kit compatible with Raspberry Pi model B/B+/A+/4/3/2/1. Csi interface -- this interface uses the dedicated CSI interface, via the CSI bus, a higher bandwidth link which carries pixel data from the camera back to the processor.
Camera specifications -- the camera is capable of 2592 x 1944 pixel static images, 720 p @ 60 fps and 640 x480 p 60/90 video recording, and also supports 1080 p @ 30 fps, with 5MP OV5647 1080p webcam sensor.
8. DORHEA #ad
DORHEA AMG8833 8 * 8 IR Thermal Camera Sensor Breakout Imager Array Temperature Sensor Module Grid-Eye 8x8 Infrared Camera Module Array Board IIC I2C 3-5V for Raspberry Pi AMG-8833 #adDORHEA #ad
- Amg8833 compatible with both 5V and 3. 3v power and logic. Amg8833 ir 8*8 thermal imager array temperature sensor module simply supply power and connect the digital communication pins I2C to your motherboard, ESP8266, Raspberry Pi, etc.
Perfect for creating your own human detector or mini thermal camera. Amg8833 ir 8*8 infrared sensor camera module can detect humans from a distance of up to 7 meters 23 feet.
It is a perfect fit for creating your own human detector or mini camera. Amg8833 of 8x8 thermal ir sensor, returns an array of 64 individual infrared temperature readings over I2C default address 0x69, optional 0x68. The ir 8x8 sensor only supports i2c and has a configurable interrupt pin that can be triggered when any single pixel is above or below your set threshold.
9. MakerFocus #ad
MakerFocus Raspberry Pi 4B Camera IR Camera Module 75 Degree 5MP OV5647 Webcam Automatically Switching Between Day and Night Vision with Holder and Cable for Raspberry Pi 4B 3B+ Zero and Zero W #adMakerFocus #ad
- Built-in ir-cut automatic switching filter - in day or night, the dual filter automatically switches the filter for optimal imaging. Comes with hight quality acrylic holder - customized designed for this IR-CUT camera board and IR LEDs, make the camera stand or be mounted somewhere you like.
Video tutorial available in the product guide and documentation. Night vision camera - Link to see what is happening even in the dark.
It features two high intensity infrared led spotlights for night time recording and surveillance; 5MP OV5647 Camera - Support 1080P resolution, 3. 6mm focal length, FOV Diagonal is 75 degree.
Comes with two adapter cables - compatible with raspberry pi model 4B / 2B+ / B / 3B / 2B / 3B+ / Raspberry Pi Zero and Raspberry Pi Zero W. Video tutorial: Please get the link from the product description below. Hd video infrared camera - enjoy sharp 1080p video. The advantage is that during the day, the photographs taken will not be reddish. Manual settings are not required, plug in then it can be used.
10. DEVMO #ad
DEVMO AMG8833 88 IR Thermal Camera Sensor Breakout Imager Array Temperature Sensor Module Grid-Eye 8x8 Infrared Camera Module Array Board IIC I2C 3-5V Compatible with Ardu-ino Rasp-Berry Pi AMG-8833 #adDEVMO #ad
- Amg8833 ir 8*8 thermal imager array temperature sensor module simply supply power and connect the digital communication pins I2C to your Ardu-ino, Rasp-berry Pi, ESP8266, etc.
Perfect for creating your own human detector or mini thermal camera. Amg8833 compatible with both 5V and 3. 3v power and logic. The ir 8x8 sensor only supports i2c and has configurable interrupt pin that can be triggered when any single pixel is above or below your set threshold.
Electronics/computers/Accessories/Computer Components/Single Board Computers. Amg8833 of 8x8 thermal ir sensor, returns an array of 64 individual infrared temperature readings over I2C default address 0x69, optional 0x68.