As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AURSINC #ad
AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Board + Antenna + OLED Display Aluminium Case Support UHF C4FM YSF NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR Fully Assembled and Tested Raspberry pi not Included #adAURSINC #ad
- Easy setting: preload pi-star sofeware on tf card, no need to download again. Turn on the hotspot for 2 minutes to automatically connect to the network, or follow the instructions to connect the hotspot to your router.
Wifi ssid: requires 2. 4ghz ssid as pi zero w does not support 5. 8ghz. The hotspot will also work mobile in your vehicle if you connect it to your mobile phone network. Uv series, 5x, we will reply you within 24 hours.
Note: not compatible with baofeng uv-5r, baofeng RD-5R, read product manual or contact us, 5R Plus, 5r +, BF series. More product configuration guide, etc. After turning on 2 minutes, go to http: //pi-star/admin/configure.
Php. And wifi will not work with wep, make sure your WiFi Password Type is WPA. Support: c4fm ysf nxdn dstar p25 dmr and default work with UHF. Easy to charge: free micro usb charging cable included, charged with a power bank or connected to a laptop or computer. Radio frequency: uhf: 430-440 this is an updated version, no need to configure RXOFFSET and TXOFFSET, they are 0 by default.
2. AURSINC #ad
MMDVM Duplex Hotspot Module Dual Hat with 0.96 OLED Display V1.47 Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN DMR Slot 1 + Slot 2 for Raspberry pi with OLED #adAURSINC #ad
- Frequency: uhf 433-900mhz, ensure you have "oled type 3" in the display type field at the top of the page, vhf 144-220 mhz. Widely compatible: supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion. Work with rasberry pi: mounts cleanly on current Raspberry Pi including the Pi Zero, NOT compatible with Rasberry Pi 4.
Also, and scroll down to the OLED section. This leaves the screen on all the time.
Easy operation: the firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software. Note: tx =0, rx=0 If the board fails to work on duplex mode, up to 10mw rf power, please run the upgrade command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_dual_hat ; HIGH PERFORMACE: 32-bit ARM processor, fully tested every piece.
Make sure LogoScreensaver is set to 1. Onboard leds showing status Tx, PTT, Rx, Mode. Otherwise, it goes blank when idle. Modem select: stm32_hs_gpio ; to leave the screen on all the time In Pi-Star configuration, in the Expert section, go to MMDVM host, set Port to: modem.
3. AURSINC #ad
Pi 3 OLED Board, AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Board + Antenna Support UHF VHF Support P25 DMR YSF DSTAR NXDN POCSAG for Raspberry Pi-Zero W #adAURSINC #ad
- And if you do want to connect it with your Pi 4, refer to the product image for the R1 and 2 pin headers locations. Pick one. Aursinc hotspot board supports raspberry pi 3b, pi zero, 3b +, Orange Pi, compatible with NanoPi NEO, compatible with BlueDV requires USBtoTTL or Bluetooth model.
Method 1: remove the r1 resistance of the hotspot boardsingle/dual ; Method 2: Cut off the 2 Raspberry Pi pin headers on the corners of the board pick one to operate on your MMDVM board, Pi 3. Compatible with p4 settings:since our mmdvm board is defautly setup for pi-zero w, you could try below methods.
Support mmdvm mode dmr / p25 / ysf / dstar / nxdn / POCSAG. Hotspot board saves electricity, stable, high quality TCXO, user-friendly oled and nextion special design location, low BER.
Support online upgrade, reserved for additional installation of Bluetooth modules. If the raspberry fails to connect the hotspot board, please try update the firmware of the hotspot board by conducting the command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_hat-12mhz. Mmdvm hotspot supports uhf vhf, 420mhz-475mhz, 842mhz-950mhz depending on adf7021 and tcxo, frequency range: 144MHz-148MHz, HAT firmware amateur radio brand license restrictions.
4. Bewinner #ad
MMDVM Hotspot Assembled Kit,MMDVM P25 D-Star DMR YSF Hotspot + Antenna Case OLED Display Screen WiFi Router DIY Kit,32bit ARM Processor,Easily Installed on All Current for Raspberry PiBlack #adBewinner #ad
- High performance: 32bit ARM processor allows stable and powerful performance. System fusion: supports digital amateur modes DMR, P25, D-STAR and YSF. Sma detachable antenna: helps to receive strong and clear signal, support 430-450MHz, 433MHz, 900MHz UHF and 144 220 Opera FREQ VHF.
Oled display screen: always show you the system status, receiving status, such as transmitting status, PTT, Mode, etc. Easy to use: can be easily installed on all the current for Raspberry Pi, including for Pi Zero.
5. Bewinner #ad
MMDVM Hotspot,MMDVM HS Dual Hat Duplex Hotspot Module+OLED Display+Antenna Support for P25/DMR/YSF,High-Performance 32-bit for ARM Processor #adBewinner #ad
- Completely assembled and tested, cleanly installed on all current for Raspberry Pi, including for Pi Zero. High-performance 32-bit for arm processor supporting for DMR/P-25/D-Star and system fusion.
Pre-installed firmware, on-board LEDs for display status. Tx, easily upgradeable via software, PTT, Rx, mode. Sma antenna connector, including UHF/VHF antenna, up to 10mW RF power. For mmdvm duplex rx tx uhf vhf hotspot support for p25/dmr/ysf/nxdn/dmr slot 1+ Slot 2 + OLED for Raspberry Pi.
6. AURSINC #ad
Pi 3 Board, AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot Board + Antenna Support UHF VHF Support P25 DMR YSF DSTAR NXDN POCSAG for Raspberry Pi-Zero W #adAURSINC #ad
- Support online upgrade, user-friendly OLED and Nextion special design location, reserved for additional installation of Bluetooth modules. Mmdvm hotspot board supports uhf vhf, frequency range: 144mhz-148mhz, 420mhz-475mhz, 842MHz-950MHz depending on ADF7021 and TCXO, HAT firmware amateur radio brand license restrictions.
Support mmdvm mode dmr / p25 / nxdn / dstar / ysF / POCSAG. Hotspot board support raspberry pi 3b, compatible with NanoPi NEO, Pi ZERO, orange pi, 3B +, compatible with BlueDV requires USBtoTTL or Bluetooth model.
If the raspberry fails to connect the hotspot board, please try update the firmware of the hotspot board by conducting the command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_hat-12mhz. Mmdvm board saves electricity, high quality tcxo, stable, low ber.
7. JUNSHUNTONG #ad
Pi 3， Simplex Parts, MMDVM Hotspot Board + OLED + Antenna,Digital Radio Gateway Hotspot,Support UHF VHF Support P25 DMR YSF DSTAR for Raspberry Pi-Zero W #adJUNSHUNTONG #ad
- Additional bluetooth module is cleverly installed in the uniquely reserved position of OLED and Nextion design position. Support online upgrade.
3. Onboard leds: show status tx, rx, ptt, mode.4. Sma antenna connector, uhf&vhf Antenna included. Up to 10mw RF powe. 1. High performance :32-bit arm processor.
Stable, high quality TCXO, low BER.2. Supports dmr: p-25, 420mhz-475mhz, and system fusion. The firmware is pre-loaded and is easily upgraded via software. Frequency range: 144mhz-148mhz, d-star, YSF, 842MHz-950MHz.5. Mounts cleanly :on all current raspberry Pi's including Pi 3B, 3B +, Pi ZERO.
8. Thincol #ad
For Raspberry Pi 3 and for Raspberry Pi 0 WA, Hotspot Module, USB Wireless Multi-Mode Hotspot Expansion Board + Antenna + LED Screen + Case, Support D-Star / P25 Digital Mobile Radio UHF VHF #adThincol #ad
- Mmdvm mode and compatibility: d-star / p25 / DMR etc. It is simple, outdoor game parties, is a portable wireless network router used for home WIFI, fast and convenient.
Support raspberry Pi 3, Raspberry Pi Zero W. Frequency band support: uhf vhf frequency range is 144mHz-148MHz, 420MHz-475MHz, 842MHz-950MHz;. Mmdvm hotspot board kit: wifi board and antenna kit, Raspberry Pi project development, etc.
Wifi ssid: gary / password: since pi zero w does not support 5. 8ghz, 2. 4ghz ssid is required. Notice: pi-star, you can get all the software and design support for this wifi hotspot from the MMDVM related open source website, USB power support; but it does not support analog radio USB.
9. AURSINC #ad
TX & TCXO offset, AURSINC MMDVM Hotspot USB HAT Board with Simlpex Hotspot Multi-mode Digital Voice Modem Supports C4FM YSF NXDN DSTAR P25 DMR | Compatible with Windows Linux Android System | BER, DMR #adAURSINC #ad
- Mmdvm hotspot usb hat board is a substitution for raspberry pi and a bridge to build a multi-mode digital voice modem with CH340 driver, the driver needs to be downloaded before use for windows, linux and android devices, etc www. Wch. Cn/product/CH340 Html.
Muliti functions: mmdvm board supports mmdvmhost/mmdvmcal on linux/windows to test the mmdvm hat ber/dmr/tx check tcxo offset | ber xx% ; mmdvm_hs firmware: The mmdvm-hs hat supports the updated mmdvm_hs firmware running: linux: sudo stm32flash -v -w xxx.
Bin /dev/ttyama0 | windows: sudo stm32flash -v -w xxx. Bin /dev/comx | com serial driver is ch340x Note: All designs will be contributed on MMDVM open source projectnot support OLED Display. Mmdvm simplex hotspot board is a dmr transcoding board and a connection to annalog voice and digital mode.
Important note: when you first time set up, which you'll connect with, mmdvm hotspot will generete pi-star set up hotspot, and goes into pi-star and then visit 192.168. 501 for configuration. If you connected to your home network/home wifi, when you open pi-star and try to update your configure, it will remember your home wifi. Therefore, there will be no pi-star wifi.
10. AURSINC #ad
MMDVM Duplex Hotspot Module Dual Hat V1.3 Support P25 DMR YSF NXDN DMR Slot 1 + Slot 2 for Raspberry pi with USB Port with OLED #adAURSINC #ad
- Work with rasberry pi: mounts cleanly on current Raspberry Pi including the Pi Zero, NOT compatible with Rasberry Pi 4. Widely compatible: supports DMR, P-25, D-Star and System Fusion.
Modem select: stm32-dvm/mmdvm_hs-raspberry pi HatGPIO or any other GPIO board. Update new fw: pi-star / expert / ssh access / user :pi-star pass:raspberry then run sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_dual_hat set Jumper BOOT0=1, BOOT1=0 and soler JP1 First! After upgraded finished, disconnect JP1.
Frequency: radio frequency : freq:144-148, 842-950 note: tx =0, main band 420-475, 219-225, rx=0. If the board fails to work on duplex mode, please run the upgrade command: sudo pistar-mmdvmhshatflash hs_dual_hat ; HIGH PERFORMACE: 32-bit ARM processor, up to 10mw rf power, fully tested every piece.