As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Baader Planetarium #ad
Baader Planetarium Contrast Booster Filter for 1.25" Eyepieces #adBaader Planetarium #ad
- Removes the bluish "hue" during lunar, solar, planetary, and terrestrial observation. Color recognition will be retained. Eliminates the color error present in economy refractors.
If you have never seen the GRS Great Red Spot on Jupiter - you will with this filter. Strongly emphasizes surface detail on jupiter and Mars. Over 95% transmission.
Provides a bright, brilliant image compared to the usual dark green filters that are used to bring out detail on Jupiter. The ultimate in lunar filters. The moon appears much more natural in color with a slight yellowish tint, compared to the usual low-priced dark green Moon filters usually offered for beginner's telescopes.
2. Astromania #ad
Astromania 2" Moon/Skyglow Filter #adAstromania #ad
- It enhances contrast of all reddish details and so this filter can also be used for planetary viewing, as well as of blue details. The moon & skyglow is a multi-bandpass filter transmitting a high percentage of light in the visual spectrum.
By rejecting most other light this will cause certain objects to appear more clearly against a blacker background of space.
Very high light transmission exceeding ninety 90 percent of that light some the portions of the spectrum - while blocking unwanted skyglow and many street light emissions. The filter is made with a special Neodymium glass that effectively filters out selective wavelengths of low-pressure sodium and other man-made sources typically used in street lighting.
3. Thousand Oaks Optical #ad
Binoculars and Cameras, 8"x8" Solar Filter Sheet for Telescopes #adThousand Oaks Optical #ad
- Make a filter on your own for any telescope / binoculars / camera, and for a fraction of what factory made filters cost. Stronger than Mylar with the filtering properties protected within the substrate.
Guaranteed five years. ". These sheets are a quality product of thousand oaks Optical, Arizona, a manufacturer of safe solar filters for over 30 years. Warning: always make sure the filter is well attached to the telescope/binoculars, using sticky tape, to keep it from falling while obseRVING! The sun will appear in a natural orange color when viewed through your telescope using this filter.
Silver - black polymer is the most common filtering material for observing sunspots and granulation, through telescopes and binoculars.
4. SOLOMARK #ad
Solomark 1.25 Inch Telescope Moon and Skyglow Filter #adSOLOMARK #ad
- The filter has a mild effect of darkening the background of the night sky so that the fainter objects are more clearly seen contrasted against the blackness of space. 1. 25inch moon and skyglow filter is Skyglow is a multi-bandpass filter transmitting a high percentage of light in the visual spectrum.
Although it is not a nebula filter, it enhances the views of deep-sky objects by increasing the contrast of these objects against the background sky.
The moon & skyglow is a multi-bandpass filter transmitting a high percentage of light in the visual spectrum. The filter effectively filters out selective wavelengths of low-pressure sodium and other man-made sources typically used in street lighting.
The filter will fit all standard sized 1. 25" eyepieces and accessories. It is mounted in a nicely anodized housing and is threaded on both sides for stacking with other filters if necessary. The filter enhances contrast when observing brighter objects including the moon and planets.
5. SVBONY #ad
SVBONY Telescope Filter CLS EOS-C Clip-on Filter Compatible for Canon Broadband City Light Reduction Filter for CCD Cameras DSLR #adSVBONY #ad
- Electron beam gun evaporation with Ion-assisted deposition coating technology for durability and resistance to scratching;as well as stability on CWL central wavelength no deviation affected by temperature change.
90% transmission of main nebula emission lines;such as Ha 656nm;OIII 496nm&500nm;SII672nm and H-beta 486nm. 01% transmission of off-band;specifically the major emission lines of artificial light pollution;such as Na 589nm;Hg 435nm and 578nm.
Urban optical filter can effectively suppress urban harmful light and improve the contrast of shooting target. Planetary rotation system offers precision and homogeneity of coatings ensuring high value on transmission of pass-band and Optical density of off band.
|Warranty||Lifetime warranty;we confidently promise lifetime warranty for each one form us|
6. SimpTronic Tech #ad
Optolong 2" L-Pro Light Pollution Filter #adSimpTronic Tech #ad
- Excellent for Reflection Nebulae and Galaxies. Dramatically Reduces Light Pollution Impact. Rejects mercury and Sodium Light While Increasing Contract. Use with monochrome or One-Shot Color Cameras.