As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. StarTech #ad
Slotted Wire Duct CMDUCT2U,Black, 19" Network Rack Wire Duct Raceway Panel, StarTech.com Horizontal 2U Server Rack Cable Management Finger Duct w/ Cover #adStarTech #ad
- Built to last: constructed with high-quality steel and plastic, the network rack cable organizer/manager features a solid design for ultimate durability, protecting your computer and ethernet cords.
The startech. Com advantage: startech. Com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this rack mount wire duct and has been the IT pro's choice since 1985. Industry compliant: adhering to the us federal trade Agreements Act TAA, this 19 inch IT-grade finger-duct patch panel cable manager and cover allows for government GSA Schedule purchases.
Reduce cable strain: the horizontal-mount wire duct raceway enables you to route your cables where needed with a series of slotted fingers on each side of the duct and pass-through holes on the back.
Extreme functionality: this 2u server rack cable management system mounts to a standard 19'' 2 or 4-post rack to help you organize and maintain your networking cables in your data center.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|
2. RAISING ELECTRONICS #ad
Raising Electronics 19 Inch 2U Rack Mount Cable Management Unit 12 Slots with Panel Plastic #adRAISING ELECTRONICS #ad
- Accommodates tower units, monitors, and other equipment. Panel included included:unit with 12 slots for more flexibility. An included plastic panel cover offers your system a more neat and organized look.
Light weight and durable, premium quality craftsmanship. 2u plastic double sided cable manager with panels. Fits 19” standard equipment. Material：Panel Plastic.
3. NEAT-PATCH #ad
Neat Patch Cable Management Unit #adNEAT-PATCH #ad
- Eliminates the need to use wire managers such as plastic finger ducts riveted to metal or metal D-Rings. Surges and grounding electrical issues eliminated by unique non-conductive one piece molded design.
Creates a balanced patching environment by providing 48 port cycles which allow single coil circuits to be stored in the rack.
4. NavePoint #ad
NavePoint 2U Metal Rack Mount Horizontal Cable Manager Duct Raceway for 19 Inch Server Rack #adNavePoint #ad
- Light weight, easy to install or remove. Mounts onto a standard 19” rack. Rack screws Included. Quantity: 1 panel. Ideal tool to organize and support the horizontal cables at the back of your equipment rack.
5. AEONS #ad
Aeons 2U Horizontal 19-inch Server Rack Mount Cable Management Raceway Duct Panel Cover Metal Black 2-Pack #adAEONS #ad
- Convenient mounting, fits horizontally on standard 19" rack cabinet. Mounting screws included for easy installation. All metal, durable and light weight, premium quality craftsmanship. Effective solutions for you network and data cable management needs. Dimensions: 3. 5"h x 19"w x 3"D.
6. RackSolutions #ad
RackSolutions 2U Adjustable Cable Management Arm #adRackSolutions #ad
- Fully adjustable. Secures equipment and network cables. 28. 5" - 33" 724 - 838 mm extension. Significantly smaller than OEM CMAs. Designed and made in Texas with pride by RackSolutions.
7. KENUCO #ad
Kenuco 2U 19" Metal Rack Mount Cable Management Panel with Cover #adKENUCO #ad
- You can organize cables within smartRack enclosure or open rack and get easy and quick installation options thanks to the form of 2U and the included mounting hardware.
Made of cold rolled steel, the organizer is designed to withstand rigors of everyday use in intensive IT environment. With the cable hider you gain a lot of space and get a combination aesthetically. Description : 19'' installation cable manager, 4 sets of cage nuts included 2 full 1.
2mm cold rolled steel as material 3 height 1u and 2u, 16 pairs fingers Features: 1 19'' installation, optional 4 Depth is 170mm 5 Single packing with transparent bag cover 6 Good for cable management inside server cabinet. This cable manager will help you eliminate the stress of cables, reducing the possibility of disconnections and maintaining the organization of cables.
8. AMPCOM #ad
2U, with Rear Cable Management Bar, RJ45 Ethernet 568A 568B, AMPCOM Industrial Series CAT5e 48 Ports Patch Panel, 19 inch, 50u Gold Plated, Rack Mount #adAMPCOM #ad
- Made from heavy duty black powder-coated cold rolled steel materials with 50u gold plated contacts ensure the long-term safe use. Applicable to universal 19" racks, cabinet, or wall mount bracket.
Consistent with tia/eia 568 industry specifications, and following T568A/B wiring scheme, this patch panel maximize the network performance and can keep up with the growing changes in the network.
Ampcom 2u 48 ports cat5e rj45 ethernet copper patch panel for 100Mhz networking, accepts 22-26 AWG Cat5e/ Cat5 solid and stranded UTP network cable. Quality made polycarbonate line column and phosphor copper punch down ends is unbreakable.
Dual idc 110 or krone punch down termination. Package: 1 x patch panel, 48 x dust proof covers, 1 x mini 110 punch down/ wire stripper, 2 x rear cable management bars, set of mounting screws. The detachable design in the cable management support bar and the punch down blocks enhanced the utility of the patch panel.
9. StarTech #ad
Adjustable Depth, StarTech.com 2U Vented Sliding Server Rack Shelf w/ Cable Management Arm, 19” Server Tray Shelf for Equipment Rack UNISLDSHF19M, 125lb #adStarTech #ad
- Route cables neatly through your rack with the included cable management arm. The startech. Com advantage: startech. Com offers a 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support on this 2U shelf, and has been the choice of IT professionals and businesses for over 30 years.
Includes a reversible cable management arm. Adjustable mounting depth from 27. 7in 702. 2mm to 31. 6in 802. 2mm. Supports up to 125lbs 56. 7kg. This 19” rack mount tray has a locking feature, preventing the shelf from falling out.
Sliding rails with locks to prevent the shelf from sliding out too far. Mount into virtually any standard 4-post rack with adjustable mounting depth rails. Compact design: the 2u server rack shelf features a compact form factor, making it ideal non rackmount equipment, tools and peripherals in your home, studio or office space.
Universal fit: add a sliding shelf to any 4 post server rack or cabinet for easy peripheral and equipment access. Cable management: this sliding cabinet shelf includes integrated cable management & is vented to ensure proper airflow--ideal for adding additional sliding storage space for your IT / AV accessories. Vented shelf for increased airflow. Access equipment on the shelf easily with the simple sliding and locking mechanism.
|Warranty||2 year warranty|