As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Heirloom, Anaheim, Mildly Spicy Great Fresh OR Dried, Pepper, 100 Seeds #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Easy to grow Mildly Hot Peppers. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pepper Flavor. Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Better than Anything in the Store.
2. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow an Outdoor Home Vegetable Garden, Sow Right Seeds, Wonderful Gardening Gift, Productive Chili Peppers, Anaheim Pepper Seeds for Planting #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Attractive green to red peppers grow on upright bushes. Minimum of 500 mg per packet. Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips on our “Sow Successful” Blog.
Beautiful -- large premium packet of Anaheim Pepper seeds. Productive -- these high-yielding peppers can be harvested while light green for a milder flavor, or when red for a spicier taste. Safe and sustainable -- our operation is fully solar powered, and Sow Right Seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge to sell only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds for you and your family.
If these seeds don’t germinate, we will happily make it right for you. Good eats -- mild to medium-hot peppers are perfect for stuffing, frying and roasting in your favorite savory dishes. Plus, we are available to answer all your questions.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, Great Home Garden Gift, 90% Germination Rates, Botanical Name: Capsicum annuum, Anaheim Chili Pepper Plant Seeds for Planting, 100+ Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 12-18" spacing. Please post photos of your pepper plants in a review! - Isla's Garden. The anaheim chile pepper is a classic, open pollinated pepper variety that matures in 70-90 days.
80 days. Latin name: capsicum annuum Type: Open Pollinated, Hot Pepper, Heirloom, Warm Season. If excess heat and sun cause the plants to wilt, provide shade.
Produces 6-8" tapered mildly hot peppers that mature from dark green to dark red. 18-24" height. Keep the soil evenly moist and weeds under control; mulching the plants may help with this. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Hardiness zones: 3, 9, 11, 5, 7, 8, 10, 4, 6, 12.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Pepper, Anaheim, Heirloom, 25+ Seeds, Mildly Spicy Great Fresh OR Dried #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Great producer--Lots of Peppers per Plant. Great tasting, Old Fashioned Pepper Flavor. Better than Anything in the Store. Most grocery stores Don't Stock This Variety. Easy to grow Mildly Hot Peppers.
5. Hatch Chile Pepper Seeds #ad
Mild!! Large Peppers! Tasty!!!25, Seeds, Hatch Chile Pepper New MILD Seeds #adHatch Chile Pepper Seeds #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, fruit, non gmo, Vegetable, organic, Herb, Flower Garden Seeds.
6. Unknown #ad
USA Grown & Sold!, Organic, Hatch Chile Pepper Mild Seed Mix 50 Seeds, 8 Different Large Peppers, Non-GMO #adUnknown #ad
- Heirloom, non gmo, herb, vegetable, fruit, Organic, Flower Garden Seeds. Great addition to your Garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! .
7. Unknown #ad
Long Green-Perfect for Chiles rellenos!! 25, Seeds, Sonora Anaheim Chili Pepper-Very mild #adUnknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, non gmo, fruit, Vegetable, herb, organic, Flower Garden Seeds.
8. Sustainable Seed Company #ad
AKA: New Mexico Chili or New Mexican Chili, Organic, Non-GMO, Open Pollinated Vegetable Gardening Seeds, 250 mg ~30 Seeds, Heirloom, Organic Anaheim Hot Chili Pepper #adSustainable Seed Company #ad
- Sustainable seed company - family Owned & Operated - Premium Quality - Ethical & Sustainable Seeds. Organic anaheim chili pepper - 250 mg ~30 Seeds - Capsicum annuum.
78 days to full maturity - perennial Crop - Grown as an Annual in the U. S. A. Farm & garden Vegetable Seeds. Superior germination rates - Non-GMO - Organic - Heirloom - Open Pollinated.
9. Seedville #ad
300 Anaheim Chili Pepper New Mexico Chili Pepper Capsicum Annuum Vegetable Seeds #adSeedville #ad
- Plant spacing: 24 - 36". Harvest: 80 Days. You can enjoy them fresh, canned, or dried. Plant height: 18 - 24". Soil / water: Average. Color: a dark green that turns red at maturity.
They are an open pollinated variety that has an SHU rating of 900-3500 . Light requirements: sun. These peppers measure about 7 inches long by 1 ½ inches wide.