As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. ARES #ad
Remove and Install 7/8” 22mm O2 Sensors, ARES 14021 – Double Sided Flexible O2 Sensor Wrench – Flex Head Design for Access in Tight Spaces – 6 Point and 12 Point Socket Head Configurations #adARES #ad
- This wrench features an angled 10-inch handle, granting enhanced access to confined spaces. If you have a pet, they are part of the family. Application: the angled 10-inch handle and flex-head design of this wrench allows it to work in tight spaces and areas with obstructions. The 12-point side of the socket head allows the wrench to engage at a greater variety of angles for recessed sensors with limited clearance, while the 6-point side provides a better grip on stubborn sensors.
Design: constructed of premium chrome vanadium steel, this sturdy wrench also features a chrome plated handle and black phosphate socket head that offer enhanced durability and greater corrosion resistance.
With your support, you realize they are more than a pet, we’re proud to help this great organization. You are backed by our Performance Assurance. If you have any issues with your ares double Sided Flexible O2 Sensor Wrench, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, parts, replacement, or refund.
Specifications: this double sided flexible o2 sensor wrench offers broad coverage for removing and installing 7/8” 22mm O2 sensors, featuring a dual-sided design with both 6-point and 12-point configurations. Aspca business ambassador: we are proud to be part of the aspca business Ambassador Program. Both socket head sides fit and easily remove and install 7/8” 22mm O2 sensors. The double knurled handle offers better grip and control than an untextured handle, making it easier than ever to remove and install oxygen sensors.
2. EWK #ad
EWK 22mm 7/8 Inch O2 Oxygen Sensor Flex Head Wrench Removal Tool #adEWK #ad
- Extra leverage swiveled head helps create extra leverage in narrow areas. If there is any problem or concern with our products, please contact us for assistance. Great compatibility ewk o2 sensor remover is designed to work on 7/8″22mm O2 sensors.
Effortlessly turns the removal job into a breeze. Flexible operation goes into narrow space and odd angles with the unique contour handle. Keeping the wire harness attached by getting to the sensor from the side instead of from the top.
Compatible for Ford contours, 4. 6l, 5. 4l ford modular engines. Easy to remove or install the hard-to-reach and stuck O2 sensors. Slotted design get to the o2 sensor from the side to prevent damaging the wire or the sensor.
The 22mm oxygen sensor wrench helps getting additional clearance during the job. Covers most vehicles on the market. Ewk oxygen sensor removal tool works around the exhaust and gets to places ordinary wrenches won't. Ewk assuranceexcellent working experience guaranteed! EWK provides you premium quality tools and the best service with 12 months warranty.
3. ITEQ #ad
ITEQ 5 Pcs Automotive Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench Remover Tool and Thread Chaser Set #adITEQ #ad
- Special side cutout design allows easy access to oxygen sensors from any section and prevents damage to wires. Extra deep broach socket 3-1/8” long, 1-pc 3/8” dr.
6-point 7/8” 22mm socket opening fits all hexagon oxygen sensor, common 3/8” and 1/2” drive ends can be used with ratchet or breaker bar. Set including: 1-pc 3/8” dr. Offset crowfoot socket wrench 1-15/16” long, 1-pc M18 x 1. 5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1.
25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads. Perfect tool set for removing, inspecting, replacing and installing heated and non heated oxygen sensors and vacuum switches on most vehicles with computer-controlled engines. 3 types of universal socket wrenchs cover various situations of oxygen sensor location. Low-profile crowfoot socket wrench 1-1/4” long, 1-pc 1/2” Dr.
4. A ABIGAIL #ad
5 PCS Automotive O2 Oxygen Sensor Socket Offset Wrench Remover Tool and Thread Chaser Tool #adA ABIGAIL #ad
- Our aim is to make you satisfy the parts and the service we provide for you. Design standard 6 point with low profile and slotted design to enable you remove oxygen sensors with the wiring harness still attached, and the socket is offset and compact which allows extra leverage even in hard to reach spots.
Offset crowfoot socket wrench 1-15/16” long, 1-pc 3/8” Dr. Use built for use with ratchets and breakers bars to remove and install oxygen sensors and hex vacuum switches on vehicle, even if you don't have a lot of experience working with cars.
Material made from high performance chrome molybdenum and solid cast steel construction for strength and durability - Finished with Black Oxide to prevent rust. Service100% satisfaction guarantee, replacement, if you have any issues with the Oxygen Sensor Socket Wrench and Thread Chaser Set, parts, simply contact customer service for troubleshooting help, or refund.
Extra deep broach socket 3-1/8” long, 1-pc 1/2” dr. This high quality tool can save your time! Package1-pc 3/8” dr. Low-profile crowfoot socket wrench 1-1/4” long, 1-pc M18 x 1. 5mm and 1-pc M12 x 1. 25mm thread chasers with 3/8” drive to clean and repair damaged threads.
5. TEKTON #ad
TEKTON 3/8 Inch Drive x 7/8 Inch Offset 6-Point Oxygen Sensor Socket | 47749 #adTEKTON #ad
- Use with any 3/8 inch drive ratchet or breaker bar. Offset drive with wire gate accesses sensor from the side, not the top, preventing damage to wires.
Removes and installs oxygen sensors on vehicles with computer-controlled engines. Common 6 point, 7/8 in. High-performance chrome molybdenum steel construction. 22mm socket fits most oxygen sensors.
|Warranty||Always Guaranteed: [email protected]|
6. Performance Tool #ad
Chrome-Vanadium Steel 7/8" or 22mm, Performance Tool W84007 Flexible Head Oxygen Sensor Wrench with Contour Handle #adPerformance Tool #ad
- Ford contours, 4. 6l and 5. 4l ford modular engines, 7/8 inch and 22mm knock sensors used on mid-sized trucks, SUVs and vans. Made of chrome vanadium steel. Flex head offers needed clearance for removal or installation of oxygen sensors when it is positioned close to the floorboard or when leverage is needed around an exhaust pipe.
Curved handle allows user to easily work around exhaust. Designed for all oxygen sensors with 7/8 inch22 mm hex.
|Brand||Performance Tool #ad|
7. ABN #ad
ABN 7/8in 22mm Flexible Head Oxygen Sensor Head Wrench, Forged Steel Heavy Duty #adABN #ad
- Grip easily: curved handle on this 22mm o2 sensor wrench allows leverage and clearance to get around exhaust pipes; Flip around O2 sensor tool removal handle to let curved handle fit in most spaces.
Access difficult spots: slim design with flex head of 22mm oxygen sensor tool offers extra clearance for removal and installation of oxygen sensors positioned upward and inward of floorboard. Durability you need: Oxygen sensor remover constructed of cold-forged steel for added strength and longevity.
Get the job done: no additional tools needed; We recommend adding penetrating oil on oxygen sensor to be removed and anti-seize on threads of new oxygen sensor to be installed optional, not included. Remove oxygen sensors: the abn 22mm oxygen sensor Wrench Tool has a 7/8 inch 22mm hex socket end to remove 22mm oxygen sensor recommended for downstream.
8. VCT #ad
VCT O2 Oxygen Sensor Flexible Double Sided Head Wrench Removes & Installs Auto Tools #adVCT #ad
- For use the most all oxygen sensors no matter what size electrical connectors they have. Double-sided design, 12-point configuration on one side and 6-point on the opposite side.
6-point side for those stubborn sensors. 12-point side enables twice the number of "clock angle" attachment positions allowing oxygen sensor removal in difficult areas. Pivoting handle design allows positive leverage in confined areas.
|Manufacturer||J&R Quality Tools #ad|
9. Orion Motor Tech #ad
Orion Motor Tech 7pc Oxygen Sensor Socket Set, Oil Pressure Sensor Socket Wrench Set with 22mm 27mm 29mm Sockets 1/2" 3/8" Drives, Oxygen Thermal Oil Pressure Sensor Removers, O2 Sensor Removal Kit #adOrion Motor Tech #ad
- Helpful storage: a special blow-molded case comes included for neat and protected storage, while this complete automotive tool set weighs only 4. 4 pounds to give you convenient transportation from home to garage to workshop. Easy operation: the slotted design of the sockets enables you to remove oxygen sensors with the wiring still attached, while the offset wrenches allow for extra leverage with your breaker bar or ratchet even in hard-to-reach spots; the precision forged slotting gives you maximum torque with minimum effort; and the large engraved sizes on each piece offer quick identification.
Wide application: perfect for removal and installation of oxygen sensors, Skoda, diesel injectors, Mercedes, and thermal sensor switches, Vauxhall/Opel, this heavy-duty sensor socket removal kit is compatible with Audi, BMW, Renault, vacuum switches, oil pressure sending units, Citroen, Peugeot, and Volkswagen models.
Heavy-duty tools: each of the 5 sockets is made of heat-treated chrome vanadium steel with electroplated chrome coating, while the 2 offset sensor wrenches boast chrome molybdenum steel with black oxide finish, with all parts ensuring superior wear & corrosion resistance and long-term durability under even punishing use.
7-piece socket set: this orion motor tech set comprises a 22mm vacuum switch socket with 3/8" drive, 22mm o2 sensor socket with 3/8" drive, 27mm oil sender unit socket with 3/8" drive, 29mm thermal switch socket with 1/2" drive, 22mm offset O2 sensor wrench with 3/8" drive, 27 mm injector socket with 1/2" drive, and 22mm offset O2 sensor wrench with 1/2" drive.
10. Lisle #ad
Lisle 12390 Dual Drive Oxygen Sensor Wrench #adLisle #ad
- Forged, heat-treated steel with six point design will withstand high torque removal applications. Use with a breaker bar to loosen stubborn oxygen sensors. Tool comes with both 1/2 inch and 3/8 inch drive. Dimensions: 3. 5 inch wide x 5. 25 inch high x 1. 75 inch diameter.